Dumbnobudwithmyheadman!
This is about Friday night... a drum 'n' bass night, a night to dance away some of the nicotine pangs (I'm still not smoking!). That's what Friday night was to be :-) This is how Friday night was... no drum 'n' bass... there was lots of drumming and bass... but of the variety that required playing bass through a speaker up-turned on the floor, full of ping-pong balls and a bucket! Somebody strumming and drumming his guitar against the ground and all this being mic'ed through an effects units and other electronics gizmos.... These guys would have gone down well at "Pink Floyd night"... they really need to leave off the BC Bud. The good thing was the beer was cheap and I was in good company ;-)and Friday night this week, I Dj... so the nicotine pangs can be danced away to good music... my music!! and the "BC dumb 'n' bud" night will be forgotten!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home