Man in Van

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

War. Well I am came across this today, so all you who need to catch up on the 'war buzz words' see E-cyclopedia's words of war.

I don't know how many of you remember the '91 conflict, but I do... especially due to the fact that I spent many hours lying on my back* watching the coverage on the BBC and Peter Sissons and John Snow being far too excited about this bang, that explosion...all i could see was black and white images of fuzzy stuff that then 'whited out'. Anyways...looking at the coverage the BBC News site is doing this time around it looks like "Gulf War II: The 'Big Lie' is going to make Gulf War 1: The 'Mother of all Battles' look like an am-dram production... I wonder if they are going to publish viewer figures for this :-o

*Hey I was laying around on my back due to completely messing the whole thing up after stacking my bike into a hedge (my excuse anyway!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home